Del Amo Motorsports is the #1 Motorcycle Group in the Nation! And we’re looking for the BEST. With 3 Super Stores in LA & Orange County and our 4th location in San Diego, We Dominate the Local Market. We offer every major brand in powersports, motorcycles, Off-road SidebySide, ATV and Personal Watercraft.
We offer a professional, growth oriented environment with a strong Team CULTURE & COMMUNITY. We are committed to your successful career. Del Amo Motorsports offers great opportunity for growth!
Our Sales have grown exponentially and for the first time in 3 years we are HIRING for the prestigious General Sales Manager position. Only 1 position is available for immediate fulfillment.
Does this sound like you?
I can CLOSE sales & LEAD a sales team.
I’m the best sales person in my company how do I take my next step towards management?
I have been ready for the General Sales Manager role in my company but I cannot get a chance to prove myself.
My sales company has LIMITED growth & earning opportunities.
I’m the top sales person at my company, now what’s my next challenge?
I have sales experience and am a natural strong LEADER, how do I apply myself to make a great living?
I’m a great sales manager but my company does not match my potential.
If this sounds like you, email us NOW! Due to our high volume of applicants and limited positions we will only view the first 100 resumes, so apply now.
Are you Experienced in Furniture sales/leadership, Hospitality team leadership, Sales management, Auto dealer sales/Sales management or Retail sales/leadership such as department stores or restaurants? We’re looking for GREAT people.
Do you possess these qualities? Great Attitude, Punctual, Committed to excellence, Coachable, Excellent communicator & Natural leadership skills. If so, you are half way towards your dream career. Choose Del Amo Motorsports as your vehicle to success and we will provide a career that will take you on the RIDE of your life.
· Min 3 years leadership or management experience
· Skilled in art of negotiation
· Strong grasp of margin and profitability
Basic Job Description;
· Ensure every guest is assisted
· All customers entered in CRM
· Salesperson Training / Mentoring
· Closing Deals
· Post Sale Follow Up
· F&I Support
GENERAL SALES MANAGER
General Sales Manager is responsible for profitability in the sales vehicle departments and for customer retention. To achieve this, they must effectively manage sales personnel, have strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales department’s financial data as well as strong customer relations skills.
The following duties for the position listed shall include but not be limited to;
· Creating the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the Sales Departments.
· Meeting with Sales Managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
· Hiring and monitoring the performance of the department managers, holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
· Overseeing standards for displaying and merchandising vehicles as well as reviewing and initiating all promotions before they are finalized.
· Coordinating the appropriate supply of vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
· Meeting weekly with the dealership’s Presidents & General Manager to review forecast and profits for each department.
· Working directly with the dealership’s General Manager on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, and compensation plans.
· Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
· Issuing all demonstration vehicles and ensuring that appropriate dealerships records are maintained.
· Forecasting goals and objectives for gross and net sales and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis and preparing an operating budget for the department.
· Hiring, training, motivating, counseling and monitoring the performance off all vehicle sales employees as well as processing commission sheets and monitoring payroll.
· Understanding, keeping abreast of and complying with federal, state, and local regulations that affect new-vehicle sales.
· Providing effective communication throughout the vehicle department as well as inter-departmentally.
· Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum turnover efficiency.
· Maintain all sales, inventories, and profit targets within a defined budget.
· Updating product applications, negotiating new product lines, and assisting in catalog development.
· Vehicle knowledge.
· Advertising & Coordinating website development with other departments.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Keeping track of numbers for Sales department.
· Maintains the staff department to the needs of the dealership and customer.
· Have the ability and desire to keep current on trends and new products in the industry.
· Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department including general housekeeping.
· Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
· Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with all other managers, employees and departments
· Strong background in the motorsports industry.
· Computer literacy.
· Knowledgeable in all the sales department areas.
· Minimum 7+ motorsports industry experience. Additionally, General Sales Manager needs to be comfortable managing multiple departments and employees.
· Required to maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and retaining customer satisfaction.
· Required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their positions, but must also comply with these regulations.
· Creative problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
· Highly organized with ability to multi-task across multiple projects; excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
· Management personnel require strong, excellent verbal & communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendor.
· Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment with multiple strict deadlines.
· Expert software skills including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong background in business, mathematics, & marketing.
This position reports directly to the General Manager
Compensation: $100k+ (Inquire for Details)
About Del Amo Motorsports
Welcome to Del Amo Motorsports, CA. Our selection of powersports products is second to none. In all Southern California there isn’t a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We are happy to help you find the best deal on the new or used motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or PWC of your dreams! Check out our catalogs to see our full line of Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Suzuki, KTM, Kawasaki, WaveRunner, Jet-Ski, Star, and Can-Am products.
To be the leader in customer service, growth, and success in the power sports industry by displaying honesty, quality, team work, and a “can do” spirit in all of our actions. Our company will provide a fulfilling work environment for our employees, an enhanced level of service for our customers, and strive continually to improve everything we do.