Del Amo Motorsports is the #1 Motorcycle Group in the Nation! And we’re looking for an experienced PARTS MANAGER. With 3 Super Stores in LA & Orange County and our 4th location in San Diego, We Dominate the Local Market. We offer every major brand in powersports, motorcycles, Off-road SidebySide, ATV and Personal Watercraft.
We offer a professional, growth oriented environment with a strong Team CULTURE & COMMUNITY. We are committed to your successful career. Del Amo Motorsports offers great opportunity for growth!
The following duties for parts manager shall include but not be limited to;
· Greets and handles over-the-counter customers in a professional and friendly manner.
· Supervise Employees.
· Daily Reports.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Keeping track of numbers for Parts and Apparel employees.
· Following up on parts orders.
· Satisfy all customers’ needs and desires to your best ability.
· Maintain department’s stock and inventory.
· Maintains the staff department to the needs of the dealership and customer.
· Gives first priority to over-the-counter customers, telephone customers provided second priority.
· Up sale & Suggest other items to customers to ensure they are being given an opportunity to purchase all items they require.
· Familiar and knowledgeable in motorcycle industry parts.
· Able to attend vendor meetings for current or updated products.
· Handle parts request from Service Department.
· Capable of implementing an agreement upon sales procedure and closing deals.
· Checking special orders availability with manufactures or distributors.
· Have the ability and desire to keep current on trends and new products in the industry.
· Complete sales drafts for credit cards and get authorization when necessary.
· Able to attend vendor meetings for additional product knowledge.
· Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department including general housekeeping.
· Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
· Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with all other managers, employees and departments
Job Description Continued…
· Strong background in the Motorsports industry.
· Computer literacy.
· Prefer interest and experience in Motorsports industry.
· Knowledgeable in all the Part department areas.
· Minimum 5+ Motorsports industry experience. Additionally, the ability to manage and motivate employees is necessary.
· Required to maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and retaining customer satisfaction.
· Creative problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
· Highly organized with ability to multi-task across multiple projects; excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
· Management personnel require strong, excellent verbal & communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendor.
· Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment with multiple strict deadlines.
· Expert software skills including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong background in business, mathematics, & marketing.