Del Amo Motorsports Group is looking to hire an Experienced Service Manager at our Chula Vista location.
Our Mission statement: “To be the leader in customer service, profit and growth in the powersports industry.”
Our core values: “Honesty, Quality, Team work, Can do spirit & Growth”
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 Years of Powersports related service experience. Candidate must be able to show a proven track record of leading a large team of advisors, technicians and PDI staff to higher levels of success and job satisfaction. Great attitude, excellent communication, organizational skills as well as a can-do spirit are a must.
This is a full-time salary position plus an accumulation of commissions with a pay range between $100,000 to $120,000. Possible signing bonus up to $5,000 for highly qualified candidates; see hiring manager for details. Relocation assistance is also available.
Shop hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10am-6pm; Sunday & Monday we’re gone riding
Schedule is Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 7pm with Sunday’s and Monday’s off with a minimum requirement of 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.
We offer full benefits including:
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Just to name a few
- Responsible for leading a profitable service dept. business, through successful staff management, processing of repair orders, and overall industry best practice execution in operations.
- Provide coaching and resources/training for development of technical ability to increase all staffs capabilities and performance.
- Track results daily and monitor KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and report to General Manager and/or executive team.
- Responsible for growing service dept. overall labor sales through increased customer pay repair order count, operational excellence, marketing of services and repair order ASR conversion.
- Responsible for OEM Service relations, customer relations, minor legal claims defense (with GM/Legal team support).
- Time card keeping management, payroll preparation and Human resource documentation functions support solely for service staff.
(We will train and support you as a team in all areas listed above to ensure highly successful outcomes.)
Are you ready for some FUN in the SUN? Look no further than Del Amo Motorsports, So Cal’s premier Multi Line Powersports Dealership Group. We want the BEST of the BEST to join our team of professionals, and in return you will get industry leading support, training, COMPENSATION, BENEFITS and much, much more!!!
We look forward to hearing from you regarding this amazing opportunity.
Contact us for more details or questions. COMMUNICATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
About Del Amo Motorsports
Welcome to Del Amo Motorsports, CA. Our selection of powersports products is second to none. In all Southern California there isn’t a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We are happy to help you find the best deal on the new or used motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or PWC of your dreams! Check out our catalogs to see our full line of Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Suzuki, KTM, Kawasaki, WaveRunner, Jet-Ski, Star, and Can-Am products.
To be the leader in customer service, growth, and success in the power sports industry by displaying honesty, quality, team work, and a “can do” spirit in all of our actions. Our company will provide a fulfilling work environment for our employees, an enhanced level of service for our customers, and strive continually to improve everything we do.