The Office Manager is responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations, which include Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, inventory control, benefits management and human resources. Keep complete, up-to-date and accurate records of accounts and financial arrangements. Verify and enter information into ledgers or a computer, balance the accounts, and compile reports and financial statements. Dealership experience is a MUST!
The following duties for the position listed shall include but not be limited to:
· Hiring, directing and coordinating the dealership’s support staff, as well as setting goals and deadlines for the Administrative Department
· Preparing and reviewing operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
· Analyzing internal processes, recommending, and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
· Acquiring, distributing and storing supplies.
· Planning, administering and controlling budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
· Overseeing construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, security standards, and comply with government regulations.
· Monitoring the dealership facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well maintained; participating in architectural engineering planning and design, including space and installation management as needed.
· Reconciling and balancing accounts.
· Classifying, recording, and summarizing numerical and financial data in order to compile and keep financial records.
· Checking figures, posting and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper coding.
· Compiling statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
· Completing and submitting tax forms and returns, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
· Reviewing invoices/payment request for policy adherence.
· Matching checks to invoices/payment request after each check run cycle.
· Compiling payroll data, entering data or computing and posting wages, and reconciling errors in order to maintain accurate payroll records.
· Recording changes affecting net wages, such as exemptions, insurance coverage and loan payments for each employee, and keeping payroll records updated.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department including general housekeeping.
· Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
· Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with all other managers, employees and departments
Job Description Continued…
· Strong background in the motorsports industry.
· Computer literacy.
· Knowledgeable in all administrative areas.
· Minimum 5+ dealership experience. Additionally, have working knowledge of dealership and administrative positions. Required to have strong mathematics, customer service and organizational skills, economics and accounting.
· College degree or equivalent.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, or the equivalent, is expected and familiarity with additional accounting software programs is valued.
· Evaluating information to determine compliance.
· Creative problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
· Highly organized with ability to multi-task across multiple projects; excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
· Require strong, excellent verbal & communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendor.
· Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment with multiple strict deadlines.
· Expert software skills including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong background in business, mathematics, & marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
About Del Amo Motorsports
Welcome to Del Amo Motorsports, CA. Our selection of powersports products is second to none. In all Southern California there isn’t a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We are happy to help you find the best deal on the new or used motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or PWC of your dreams! Check out our catalogs to see our full line of Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Suzuki, KTM, Kawasaki, WaveRunner, Jet-Ski, Star, and Can-Am products.
To be the leader in customer service, growth, and success in the power sports industry by displaying honesty, quality, team work, and a “can do” spirit in all of our actions. Our company will provide a fulfilling work environment for our employees, an enhanced level of service for our customers, and strive continually to improve everything we do.