DEALEROSITY is on a search for a Plug & Play Harley-Davidson brand Powersports Parts Manager in the deep Southeast.
As a Parts & Accessories Manager you will lead the Parts & Accessories Department using your organization skills to manage the inventory system optimizing the efficiency and profitability of the department.
Our Harley-Davidson parts manager will utilize previous experience in motorcycle parts and management to lead a team dedicated to providing exceptional support to the service department and dealership customers.
This is an opportunity to manage a dedicated team and be surrounded by Harley-Davidson enthusiasts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Parts & Accessories Manager:
· Visibly be a leader within the dealership to customers and other departments providing world class service
· Create and maintain an efficient and effective parts & accessories department
· Communicate leadership and provide guidance to the parts & accessories team
· Manage the parts and accessories inventory and ordering system to ensure a balanced inventory using TALON software
· Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department to maximize and grow department revenue
· Motivate the department by utilizing your management style to meet and exceed department goals
· Train and develop Parts and Accessories staff to optimize department efficiency
To lead our exception group in the Parts & Accessories department you will have:
· High energy
· 3-5+ years of experience with retail sales and inventory management
· Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group
· Strong communication skills for interaction with employees and customers
· Goal and detail oriented with strong organization skills
· Flexible to meet the demands of a thriving parts and accessories department
· Passion for power sports
· Experience with Parts & Service management computer software
· Knowledge with servicing of motorcycles preferred but not required
AWARD WINNING Dealership Recruiting & Business Solutions USA - NATIONWIDE -
Dealerosity has become the most highly sought after niche dealership services across the United States of America. We are known for our high level of expertise and market knowledge and staying in the "know" for a fast moving industry of different OEM / Retail Operations.
Dealerships and opportunity seeking talent recognize Dealerosity for our integrity and honesty that matches with our confidentiality and drive to identify the best skilled experience with transparent growing dealership groups.
Dealerosity works with all types of dealerships MOTORCYCLE (POWERSPORTS / MOTORSPORTS) AUTOMOTIVE, RV DEALERS, EXOTIC CAR SPECIALISTS, GOLF CART DEALERSHIPS, MARINE AND BOAT / YACHT DEALERS AND TRUCK/FLEET COMPANIES.