DEALEROSITY is looking for an experience Parts Manager for our top performing winning Virginia Beach dealership.
Parts Department Operations
- Set-up and maintain a smooth running, efficient P&A department.
- Ensure the needs of the service department are being met.
- Generate and review Inventory reports from Dealer Information System.
- Continually review and comply with all of Harley-Davidson Motor Company Policies and Procedures including its MAP and PAM Advertising Policies.
- Ensure P&A personnel are well trained and available when needed.
- Provide superior customer service to all customers.
Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
- Plan and execute “exceptional” promotions to bring both “new and existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
- Previous Harley-Davidson motorcycle industry experience
Self-starter with exceptional organizational skills
Experience with retail sales and inventory management
MUST know Talon
Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer
AWARD WINNING Dealership Recruiting & Business Solutions USA - NATIONWIDE - AL, CA, NY/NJ/CT, FL, NC, SC, VA/MD/DC, GA, PA, MA, AZ, OH, MO, KS, CO, WA, NH, NM, TX, WI, MI, SD, RI, VT, MI, IA, IL,