DEALEROSITY is searching for an experienced “plug & play” HarleyDavidson Service Advisor/Writer in beautiful central Florida!! Stress-free #familyowned dealership. One of the best dealerships to work for. No staff turnover! SEND YOUR RESUME CONFIDENTIALLY TO DEALEROSITY @ JOBS@DEALEROSITY.COM
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Schedule service appointments. Recognize problems accurately and clearly describe them on the repair order.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts. Clearly communicate them to customer.
- Present the features and benefits of all parts and accessories to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate ordering, delivery and installation of desired parts and accessories.
- Enhance the value of the new and pre-owned vehicle sales process through personalized P&A consulting.
- Support and encourage the use of the Service Department for installation of parts and accessories sold through the dealership.
- Conduct or participate in physical inventory as well as cycle counts of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.).
- Efficiently communicate product estimated time of delivery, back orders and shipment delays.
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization. Review work in progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Check on progress of repair throughout the day. Contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explain cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A passion for motorcycles and Harley-Davidson.
- Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- General knowledge & experience with computers; experience with Point-of-Sale and Service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn.
- Valid Motorcycle license, or ability to quickly obtain one.
AWARD WINNING Dealership Recruiting & Business Solutions USA - NATIONWIDE -
Dealerosity has become the most highly sought after niche dealership services across the United States of America. We are known for our high level of expertise and market knowledge and staying in the "know" for a fast moving industry of different OEM / Retail Operations.
Dealerships and opportunity seeking talent recognize Dealerosity for our integrity and honesty that matches with our confidentiality and drive to identify the best skilled experience with transparent growing dealership groups.
Dealerosity works with all types of dealerships MOTORCYCLE (POWERSPORTS / MOTORSPORTS) AUTOMOTIVE, RV DEALERS, EXOTIC CAR SPECIALISTS, GOLF CART DEALERSHIPS, MARINE AND BOAT / YACHT DEALERS AND TRUCK/FLEET COMPANIES.