Dealerosity’ S top H-D dealership client is now officially looking for a Customer satisfaction oriented Service Manager who is capable of leading a team of highly motivated and trained staff. This experienced Harley-Davidson Manager will not be afraid to get in there with the team and work WITH them to achieve the overall department goal. As a Service Manager you will be expected to provide the following:
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Focus on quality.
- Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are introduced to the service department.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal & external) customers. Maximize productivity levels of service technicians
- Review work-in-progress to ensure equality and timeliness.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management
- Ensure employees keep a clean, efficient, and orderly department
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the service business.
FASTEST GROWING NICHE – DEALERSHIP OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT FIRM IN THE USA!
AWARD WINNING Dealership Recruiting & Business Solutions USA - NATIONWIDE - AL, CA, NY/NJ/CT, FL, NC, SC, VA/MD/DC, GA, PA, MA, AZ, OH, MO, KS, CO, WA, NH, NM, TX, WI, MI, SD, RI, VT, MI, IA, IL,