Please use this link to apply! https://smrtr.io/csvLq
(Complete job descriptions are available on our Careers page or by clicking the links above)
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel platform in the powersports
aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of powersports enthusiasts
across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, REVER, and Common Tread,
deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of
the powersports community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
What to expect when you work here
As a Retail Motorcycle Sales Technician, you are responsible for explaining technical aspects of V-Twin, Harley Davidson, and/or Metric cruisers as well as parts, accessories, motorcycle repairs, and customization to customers over the counter or via phone. The Retail Motorcycle Sales Technician will also provide support to the on-site installation to assist and support the American V-twin and/or Metric cruiser motorcycle rider.
You can expect our 5 Core Values to drive everything we do.
Aim For The Podium:
• We provide an outstanding shopping experience and deliver exceptional customer service – The Retail Motorcycle Sales Technician will ensure this is possible by processing sales orders and returns for parts and accessories
• Assist customers with questions pertaining to fitment of parts purchase from the company and identify appropriate parts for repairs and modifications
• Stay up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events, truly becoming a resource to our customer base. This includes our Gold Club Memberships and other promotions
Take Risks’ Wear a Helmet:
• It never hurts to try something new. We are always looking to grow and progress and want to hear all your new ideas.
• Improve the operational efficiency of J&P Cycles’ retail operation by offering thoughts and ideas on how to consistently provide a better experience to the customer.
• Don’t be afraid to fail; no one is right all the time, but you can always be well-prepared.
Share The Road:
• We take the health, safety, and wellness of our employees seriously. Our Wellness program and safety committee offers workshops, classes, resources, etc. to all of our team members
• Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion council and employee resource groups promote open and honest communication, remove barriers, and champion policies to build a more equitable environment
• Provide technical support and training to non technical sales staff
• Do the right thing, always. A friendly and upbeat personality is a must
Keep It Real:
• This position can be part-time or full-time. Full Time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident, Paid Time Off, and 401K matching. All employees receive a generous employee discount.
• Because a whole lot of life happens between paychecks, Comoto also offers a voluntary benefit to all team members called DailyPay which allows for secure, instant transfers of earned pay before payday. This benefit is available to all team members immediately upon hire
• Creating memorable experiences for our customers starts with a team of passionate motorcycle enthusiasts who share the love of the ride. This means you also ride, have a varied riding portfolio and will want to share your stories from the road or the track with our customers.
• This role will require physical demands; like using your hands to feel or handle, reach with hands or arms, talk or hear, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. You will regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision and hearing by this job include the ability to identify, and adjust, close and distant vision, and color vision.
• We see customers of varying degrees of riding experience every day, so you will explain the same principles over and over, day in and day out
Fuel Your Passion:
• Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
• We are a growing company, and we promote from within – career opportunities!
• Represent J&P Cycles at special events, such as Bike Nights, International Motorcycle Show, Sturgis, Daytona Bike Week, and more!
• We have the best customers! Riders are passionate, friendly, charitable, community-minded people, and we get to interact with them every day!
Our next Retail Motorcycle Sales Technician has:
• State Driver’s license with Motorcycle Endorsement is preferred
• 2+ years of experience repairing or closely working with Harley Davidson and/or metric motorcycles
• A self-starter mentality that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
• An open mind, and is eager to learn and be a part of the riding community
• Experience with computers and POS systems
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
About Cycle Gear
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and Rever, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.