Click here to apply!
Hourly Compensation: $15.00/hr base + 2% commission + Spiff program
What to expect when you work here:
As an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will share responsibility for managing the store’s team members and the overall success of the store, including holding Sales Associates accountable for meeting sales goals by ensuring that they provide friendly, enthusiastic customer service. You will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge, and to provide customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will also assist with, and be knowledgeable in, all store operations, including opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, special orders, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
You can expect our 5 Core Values to drive everything we do.
Aim For The Podium:
- We provide an outstanding shopping experience and deliver exceptional customer service. The ASM is the lead sales driver for the team, providing training, leading by example, and communicating sales goals
- Demonstrate ownership of store presentation by assigning and assisting with cleaning, stocking, organizing, and merchandising tasks
- Stay up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events, truly becoming a resource to the store’s team members, and to our customer base
Take Risks; Wear a Helmet:
- It never hurts to try something new. We are always looking to grow and progress and want to hear all your new ideas
- Don’t be afraid to fail; no one is right all the time, but you can always be well-prepared
Share The Road:
- We take the health, safety, and wellness of our employees seriously. Our Wellness program and safety committee offers workshops, classes, resources, etc. to all of our team members
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion council and employee resource groups promote open and honest communication, remove barriers, and champion policies to build a more equitable environment
- Do the right thing, and lead by example with a friendly and upbeat personality
Keep It Real:
- We’ll start you at a fair hourly base pay, plus you’ll earn a 2% commission on every sale, with additional sales incentives available, such as SPIFFS
Full Time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident, Paid Time Off, 401K, and a generous employee discount
- Because a whole lot of life happens between paychecks, Comoto also offers a voluntary benefit to all team members called DailyPay which allows for secure, instant transfers of earned pay before payday. This benefit is available to all team members immediately upon hire
- We strongly value training and development – with that, your first 5 shifts will be base pay only, so you may focus on learning
Fuel Your Passion:
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- We are a growing company, and we promote from within – career opportunities!
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at special events — International Motorcycle Show, motocross races, etc.
- We have the best customers! Riders are passionate, friendly, charitable, community-minded people, and we get to interact with them every day!
Our next Assistant Store Manager has:
- 2 years+ sales management, product sales, customer service experience, ideally in a specialty retail environment
- Experience with leading, coaching, mentoring, and/or teaching a team (retail or otherwise)
- Experience with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro)
- A self-starter mentality that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
- An open mind, and is eager to learn and be a part of the riding community
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest (strongly desired, but not a requirement)
About Cycle Gear
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and Rever, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.