Hourly Compensation: $10/hr base + 2% commission + Spiff bonus program
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel platform in the powersports
aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of powersports enthusiasts
across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, REVER, and Common Tread,
deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of
the powersports community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
What to expect when you work here
As a Sales Associate, you would be responsible for providing every customer with a great experience. You will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge, and to provide customers with in-depth information on product features and benefits.
You can expect our 5 Core Values to drive everything we do.
Aim For The Podium:
• We provide an outstanding shopping experience and deliver exceptional customer service. Sales Associates are responsible for hitting their daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
• Maintain store aesthetics by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans
• Stay up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events, truly becoming a resource to our customer base
Take Risks; Wear a Helmet:
• It never hurts to try something new. We are always looking to grow and progress and want to hear all your new ideas
• Don’t be afraid to fail; no one is right all the time, but you can always be well-prepared
Share The Road:
• We take the health, safety, and wellness of our employees seriously. Our Wellness program and safety committee offers workshops, classes, resources, etc. to all of our team members
• Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion council and employee resource groups promote open and honest communication, remove barriers, and champion policies to build a more equitable environment
• Do the right thing, always. A friendly and upbeat personality is a must
Keep It Real:
• This is a part-time position. We’ll start you at a fair hourly base pay, plus you’ll earn a 2% commission on every sale
• Additional incentives available, such as SPIFFS, plus we offer generous employee discounts on all products
• Because a whole lot of life happens between paychecks, Comoto also offers a voluntary benefit to all team members called DailyPay which allows for secure, instant transfers of earned pay before payday. This benefit is available to all team members immediately upon hire
• We strongly value training and development – with that, your first 5 shifts will be base pay only, so your only focus is learning
Fuel Your Passion:
• Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
• We are a growing company, and we promote from within – career opportunities!
• Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at special events — International Motorcycle Show, motocross races, etc.
• We have the best customers! Riders are passionate, friendly, charitable, community-minded people, and we get to interact with them every day!
Our next Sales Associate has:
• 1 year + of sales or customer service experience
• A self-starter mentality that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
• An open mind, and is eager to learn and be a part of the riding community
• Experience with computers and POS systems (particularly RetailPro)
• Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest (desired, but not required)
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
About Cycle Gear
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and Rever, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.