Do you want to work for a store that has a lot of fun and sells a lot of toys? Welcome to Crossroads Powersports.
We have been in business now for over 23 years. Our president raced professional motocross in the late 70’s. He understands our customers needs. Our team is committed to your complete satisfaction. We will go the extra mile to make you completely satisfied with your experience at Crossroad Powersports. Our goal is to give our customers the best prices and service possible.The brands we carry are: Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Vanderhall, Kayo and Zero.
The Shipping/Receiving Associate requires a high degree of accuracy. Candidates must be detail oriented, friendly, and must have an outgoing personality and professional customer service oriented attitude!
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Picking, packing, shipping and receiving of all OEM/Aftermarket line parts
- Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in the motorcycle industry and products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them
- Basic knowledge of inventory control.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding follow-through skills.
- Experience with computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to experience with other systems.
- 1 year of previous experience in shipping department preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.