Currently looking for multiple “A” level pre-certified technicians who will with confidence be able to perform all tasks given to them quickly and affectively with little to no training required. Country Sports is a well established rapidly growing multi-line dealership that has been in business for over 50 years located in central Wisconsin. We sell and service Polaris, Honda, Suzuki, Aluma, Ariens, and CF Moto. We have a strong reputation for providing excellent service, support, quality and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service available, the best parts and accessories, and a great staff that understands all aspects of our business. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career. This is a fun and busy environment selling, servicing and promoting the power sport life style. We are seeking like-minded, motivated and experienced power sport technicians to join our team as we continue to grow as well as help maintain the high quality service our growing customer base deserves. We offer very competitive wages (higher pay for manufacture certified technicians). All season work, no layoffs. All skill levels are encouraged to apply. Apply today and join our successful, award winning service department!
$40,000-$60,000 / year.
Country Sports Inc.
10520 State Hwy 13 S.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
- Dependable, reliable and experienced technician.
- Fun, energetic person who has a great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Stable employment history.
- Can do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Product knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Takes pride in ones work.
- Work independently.
- Works well with others.
- Obtain your own tools. (Some specialty tools are provided by dealership).
- Available to work Monday through Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-3pm.
- Strong interest for the industry.
- Power sports/ motorcycle enthusiast.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good driving record with valid drivers and motorcycle license.
- 5 years of on the job power sports experience.
- Be willing to become factory certified by all of our brands.
- Ability to understand technical operation and service manuals.
- Ability to inspect units to identify failure, damage, problems or defects.
- Perform routine maintenance on all makes and models (side by sides, atvs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, scooters, and lawn equipment) including tire changes, oil changes, full services, installing accessories and repair estimates.
- Diagnose and repair power sport vehicles including electrical and mechanical.
- Use scan tools and other factory diagnostic tools.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Examine vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Communicate with service advisor if additional work is needed.
- Test ride vehicle to ensure all customer complaints have been resolved.
- Document and explain all repairs to the service advisor in an understandable manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Maintain technical qualifications by completing necessary trainings.
- Become familiar with DMS software.
- Perform additional department duties.
- Maintain customer satisfaction to drive loyalty.
- For top level certified technicians in Honda or Polaris we’re offering a $1,000 sign on bonus.
- Relocation assistance if needed.
- Competitive wages.
- Holiday pay.
- One week paid vacation immediately.
- Tool allowance.
- Employee discounts.