Salary Range: $40,000-60,000 Per Year
As a motorcycle mechanic, you will play a vital role in our workshop, ensuring optimal performance and appearance of motorcycles undergoing customization. From routine maintenance to intricate modifications, you will bring your expertise to enhance the overall design and functionality of each bike.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
– Desired work experience – 3+ years
– Technical training or equivalent technical experience required
– Mechanical skills and knowledge
– Thorough knowledge of motorcycle parts and systems
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to understand and follow instructions
– Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software
– Basic and intermediate level math competency
– Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and colleagues
– Motorcycle endorsement and valid driver’s license
– Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
– Ability to stand for extended period of time
– Strong attention to detail
– Part-time availability with the potential to transition full-time role
Concept Coatings Design Co. is a reputable and expanding leader in the exotic coatings business specializing in Cerakote, TiN, anodizing, laser engraving, and in-house motorcycle builds. We take pride in providing a supportive and inclusive work environment. Our commitment to excellence and innovation has made us a trusted partner in delivering outstanding results to our international clients.
Join our passionate team and allow yourself the opportunity to expand your knowledge while contributing to projects that make a lasting impression!