Wanted: Someone who loves the great outdoors and powersports and wants to work with some of the top manufacturers in the industry to help make their dreams a reality.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Sales Team as an Account Manager.
Relocation assistance available
The position entails working with new and existing power sport vehicle builders to develop account-gaining strategies and work with the product development team to close business successfully. The individual will research and understand the customer needs and the competitive landscape to determine and guide the overall business and technical solution. The individual is responsible to nurture relationships and respond in-depth to customer questions and inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, design and deliver presentations on how the company’s products and services provide solutions to customers and prospects within the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits.
- Understand product capability or functionality gaps to recommend product enhancements, partners, fulfillment solutions, etc.
- Travel to customers and dealers on a routine basis to perform customer needs assessments for new products and services.
- Lead the vetting process for new projects with project scope and quotes for prospective clients. Provide updates to customers as pricing/details changes.
- Coordinates meetings between customer and product development for specific technical requests.
- Analyze Customer Account Programs and provide pricing to customers for new products as well as model year pricing updates.
- Create and manage customer programs and agreements for profitability and provide clear value to the customers.
- Support development of sales budgets using customer forecasts, new products, and economic conditions.
- Obtain customer annual forecasts and update the system database to support production and supply chain.
- Manage sales agreements with customers and work with internal teams to adhere to requirements.
- Review sales and margin performance by customer and work with internal teams to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Establish and maintain part requirements that impact production, inventory, and status. Initiate ECNs as needed.
- Develop and maintain business and client contact information within the internal CRM for internal sharing purposes.
- Provide working knowledge of customer products to the PD&E team when required.
- Coordinate getting final product photography/video and installation details as needed for the customer as well as marketing purposes to highlight the distinguishing features of a product.
- Provide input and make updates to work instructions pertaining to sales functions.
- Participate at industry conferences, tradeshows, and other events as needed.
- Ability to assist with other tasks when needed
Education & Qualifications
- Must have experience and be an enthusiast in the recreational power sports industry.
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of distribution, supply chain, manufacturing business issues.
- Proven success-presenting technology as business solution.
- Proven success selling in complicated sales surroundings with business buyers.
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations.
- Able to prioritize the work in multi-tasking environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary (25-30% of the time).
- Ability to lead a team and have technical knowledge for meeting the account needs.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Degree in business related fields preferred
Please apply at the link below: