Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley-Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We’re currently looking for a Motorclothes Manager who has a genuine upbeat and energetic personality, who is self-motivated and driven to share Harley-Davidson with our guests! We will train the right people and provide all the tools you need to be successful.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER
Click HERE to apply.
- Ensure General Merchandise personnel are well trained and available when needed.
- Design displays for merchandise, which are appealing to customers.
- Regulate seasonal promotions (i.e. holiday display themes, fashion shows, special events, etc.) and coordinate them with other departments.
- Assist staff
- Ensure employees keep all merchandise and displays clean, well dusted, and appealing to customers.
- Set-up and maintain a smooth running, efficient, appealing retail environment for the General Merchandise department.
- Employ sound management practices to ensure General Merchandise department contributes acceptable levels of gross & net profit.
- Maximize return on investment of General Merchandise inventory.
- Grow the volume of General Merchandise sales.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Develop advertising sales, and promotional campaigns for merchandise. Take care of all Business Promo’s.
- Communicate regularly with the Harley-Davidson Motor Company regarding; policies, product availability, product style options, new/future product line studies.
- Benchmark other retailers to determine “best practice” standards.
- Organize and stage fashion shows and other events to sell merchandise.
- Provide reports to Dealer Principal or General Manager, as requested.
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with Dealer Principal
- Attend training sessions (P.A.C.E., Harley-Davidson University, etc.) to keep current with merchandising trends & inventory control issues.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- 5 Foot Rule – Any customer within 5 feet must be greeted
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to staff and customers.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
- Promotions plan and execute “exceptional” promotions to bring both “new and existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
- Coordinate promotions with other departments to maximize return on promotions spending.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts
Health Flexible Spending Account
New Hire Orientation
Employee Referral Program
FREE Riding Academy Classes
About Cole Family of Harley-Davidson Dealership Group
Black Bear Harley-Davidson
Black Wolf Harley-Davidson
Black Sheep Harley-Davidson
Black Jack Harley-Davidson
Black Cat Harley-Davidson