Digital Marketing Manager
Chaparral Motorsports in San Bernardino, CA is actively seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. Are you outgoing and highly motivated? Do you want to work with a company that values and respects you? Are you ready to enjoy where you work? If yes, keep reading!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
We are an established motorsports company that invests in our team and offers real opportunities for career growth. This Digital Marketing Manager position earns a competitive wage and works Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; depending on business needs, may require mandatory overtime. We provide our employees great benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, accident, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and awesome employee discounts on merchandise. We also make it easy to apply. If we have your attention, please continue reading about this job! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS
With over 40 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about motorcycle gear, tires, and motorcycle parts. We are the premier store for every type of riding, including motorcycles, street bikes, and dirt bikes. Our highest priorities are to operate ethically and honestly in every aspect of our business, take accountability and responsibility when needed, provide the utmost respect to our staff and customers, and treat every interaction with complete transparency.
We have cultivated a staff of motorsport enthusiasts. Our team relishes in the ability to share exciting experiences, talk about project ideas, exchange bench race banter, and dream about future rides and excursions with our customers. In addition to our fun culture, we provide our employees great benefits and competitive pay.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible and an instrumental part of the ecommerce team tasked with growth. You will be instrumental in building B2C digital marketing strategies that attract, nurture and ultimately convert. This position will be focused on the planning and execution of our digital advertising campaigns, search engine optimization, merchandising efforts as well as the measurement and reporting of these activities from end-to-end. The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience, and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Supports the development and implementation of strategic annual marketing plan and budget that strategically reflects and supports the corporate business plan
- Creates and leads the development of promotional, creative literature and other marketing materials for website, presentations, blogs, and other relevant marketing material in collaboration with internal teams
- Manage all aspects of B2C PPC campaigns including search, display, paid social and retargeting.
- Create and execute SEO strategies to increase organic traffic.
- Contribute to email and text communications and campaigns creation
- Customer journey development including retargeting, nurture and lead scoring
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the correct images and copy from cross functional teams are delivered according to the brief and on-time
- Measurement and reporting of marketing activities and general website performance utilizing Google Analytics and other tools.
- Assist in any other periodic marketing projects and tasks as required, including but not limited to managing/organizing/disseminating marketing collateral, etc.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you collaborate with customers, clients, co-workers, and management
- Help the company meet its Quality and Safety objectives
- Other duties may also be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or any other related field.
- 2+ years of direct hands-on experience executing, running, and managing digital display campaigns, SEM campaigns (Google/Bing Ads) in a B2C environment.
- 2+ years of comprehensive experience with using Google Analytics (or a similar analytics tool) to analyze campaign performance and making/implementing data driven decisions to improve performance.
- Experience using marketing automation tools
- Flexibility, self-starter who can autonomously move multiple projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Curiosity, attention to detail, collaboration, and the ability to effectively multi-task are all a plus
- Experience using ecommerce platform and CRM platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO, including keyword research, meta-data, link building, and best practices.
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization, and vendors.
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to sit for a duration of the shift.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work within an office setting within a controlled temperature environment.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER WORK SCHEDULE
- This position typically works 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MOTORSPORTS TEAM?
If you feel you’d be perfect as our Digital Marketing Manager, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
About Chaparral Motorsports
Chaparral Motorsports® is recognized as one of the largest motorcycle accessory and vehicle dealerships in the country. Chaparral Motorsports now encompasses a 160,000 square foot footprint. Started as a family motorcycle parts business, Chaparral Motorsports® has developed into a multi-line motorcycle and ATV dealer, offering Honda®, Yamaha®, Kawasaki®, KTM®, Suzuki®, Can-Am, Victory®, Polaris® and Kymco ATV's, motorcycles, and utility vehicles. Check www.Chaparral-Racing.com for more news and information.