National PG&A Manager Position:
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Lead team members to achieve sales targets and promotions.
- Establish productive and professional relationships the US dealer network.
We are looking for an experienced person to create and manage our parts, garments and accessories import products for distribution to our dealer network. This position would lead our company’s sales objectives and dealership relationships creating sales incentives, programs and pricing levels for products CPD imports. Your responsibilities include creating programs and maintaining monthly communications with the dealers in relation to the off-road products CPD imports and distributes. As a National PG&A manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Products CPD currently distributes but not limited to are “Viral Brand Goggles” “Funnelweb Filters” “S3 Performance Products” “X-Grip Tires” “Hebo Clothing” “Blendzall Oils” and “Trickbits” trials protection.
Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with all levels of dealer organizations.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience with parts, garments and accessories in the off-road motorcycle sector.
- Experience collaborating with a small team and
- An ability to create, understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent communication skills
- Effective communication and team management skills
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Full Time position with salary based on experience, health insurance, PTO accrued and growth commission incentives.