Central Florida PowerSports is looking for an experienced Service Manager to lead a top-performing team in a fast-paced, expanding service department. The ideal candidate will have experience in powersports with the ability to manage personnel, achieve department goals, and retain customers through quality work and exceptional customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Assistant Service Manager or 3+ years of Service Advisor experience
- Passion for Motorcycles, with a valid motorcycle license
- Critical decision making skills
- Lightspeed experience
- Ability to motivate
- Process oriented
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Satisfaction – Internal and External
- Track performance and productivity of service advisors and technicians
- Daily Repair Order tracking
- Department efficiency
- Department profitability
- Marketing plan to grow the department
- Tracking and reporting department metrics
- Monthly department performance reviews with the General Manager
About Central Florida PowerSports
For over 18 years, Central Florida PowerSports has served as Kissimmee and Orlando’s favorite PowerSports dealership. We are proud to carry Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Husqvarna, KTM, GasGas, Scarab Jet Boats and Giant, Yamaha, and Husqvarna e-bikes and have even had the honor of being the nation’s #1 Can-Am Spyder dealer!
We guarantee that you’ll be more than pleased to consider us – Your Partners in Performance.