Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle helmets, has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic and passionate Brand Mgr. for the South US and LATAM region.
The brand manager will act as an ambassador for the company and represents the brand in the field. Accordingly, he must be intimately familiar with Cardo line of products and technology and be able to articulate these across the channel within the region assigned to him, including dealers, reps and end users. The end results of the Brand Managers’ effort are enhanced and increased brand awareness, which facilitates increased sales of Cardo products. The Brand Manager reports to the VP Sales NA and will be part of the NA team and instrumental in developing and executing the regional strategy for growth.
This position territory will be designated to South US (list of designated states will be provided in due course) The Brand Mgr. will also be responsible for developing the Latin American channels (about 1/3 of this position may be dedicated for LATAM region).
Roles & Responsibilities
· Create and maintain relationships with influential personalities in the Motorsports industry to further brand exposure
· Collect real-world/end-user feedback and circulate this information internally
· Maintain excellent knowledge of competing brands and models both current and future
· Support dealerships in selling Cardo products at various trade shows, conferences and rallies
· Assist CS department in providing end-user customer support via phone/email in respective time zones.
· Respond quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
· Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
· Introduces or demonstrates Cardo new products, to emphasize features and benefits
· Effectively communicates the value of a Cardo business partnership, including exceptional dealer support
· Assists dealerships in purchase displays to encourage growth of Cardo products
· Designs and implements territory management and account growth strategies
· Creates partnerships to foster cooperation with dealer employees and distributor representatives
· Provides outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership and distributor reps needs and requests
· Presents sales samples and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
· Regularly meets with VP of Sales to review sales activities, progress on goals
· Prepare and attend tradeshows and regional shows
· Identify and join appropriate rallies and rides (must have motorcycle license)
o Additional North American Sales Team Duties Under the Plan Above:
· Initial in-person intake session to collaborate on past, current and future strategies.
· Regular cadence and collaboration with new marketing resources to align a communication strategy targeted to driving sales.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A minimum 5 years former experience in brand management
proven experience in developing markets & managing distribution channels in US & LATAM
Prior familiarity with contacts in the LATAM
High proficiency level in Spanish and Portuguese – desirable
Driving license – a must.
Must be an active motorcycle rider with experience, license and a bike.
Travel within the assigned regions at least 60%-70% of the time. Rest of the time working remotely or from home office.
Residency – South Florida or South California – a must.
About Cardo Systems
Cardo Systems is the world’s market leader in Bluetooth, DMC, and entertainment systems for motorcycle riders.