District Harley-Davidson BMW Ducati is staffing up for a record season and currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team!
Our revolutionary processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers and with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our top service techs at our dealerships have to say…
• Plenty of traffic, hours & awesome opportunities in the Service dept!”
• Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn’t go unnoticed.”
• Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast paced dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
• Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
• Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable multi-tasking.
• Interact with customers both in-store and on the phone.
• Follow a structured sales process.
• Have working knowledge of the Harley model families.
• Be able to effectively manage open repair orders.
• Proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
• Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• Motorcycle background preferred but not required.
• Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required.
• Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability.
• Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability.
• Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience in the automotive industry a plus.
• Employee Discounts.
• Paid Training.
• 401K with Company match.
• Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Capital City Motorsports
Newest Harley-Davidson point just opened in Maryland. We currently operate 2 other Harley-Davidson locations in Virginia and North Carolina. We are looking for team members that want to provide a premium customer service experience. We have experienced tremendous growth at our new location. We currently have more traffic
than all of our departments can handle. We carry Harley-Davidson, BMW, and Ducati at the new location. Excelllent compensation packages. Relocation packages. Full benefits available. Medical. 401K. Profit sharing.
If you are considering a geographical change or want a fresh start with a company that appreciates hard work and enthusiasm. Work in a culture that invest in you. Empowers you and new ideas. We are successful because we listen to our employees. Not only do we want to deliver the ultimate experince to our customers. We want to deliver that same experience to our team. Show us your passion and commitment and we will reward you.