Temecula Motorsports, a large multi-line dealership, is currently seeking master level technicians. Temecula Motorsports has a high volume service department in need of experienced and qualified master technicians.
Some of the major brands we service are Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Polaris and BRP. We service Motorcycles, ATVs, dirt bikes, side-by-sides, personal watercraft, and jet boats.
Our business continues to expand and we need to meet the demand.
Job requirements and qualifications include but not limited to:
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Dependable, Self-motivated and Positive attitude
- Well organized to maximize efficiency
- Valid driver’s license with M1 endorsement
- Paid training for Manufacture Certification
- 2 years dealership experience preferred
- Achieve and maintain certifications from manufacturers
Some Benefits Include:
- Sign on bonus depending on experience and certification level
- Paid Training
- Competitive pay based on skills and knowledge
- Employee discounts
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Additional Dental &Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dedicated parts staff to deliver to technician’s area and assist in locating parts
- Lot staff to assist with basic tasks
*Company will assist with relocation