Top level dealer is hiring a Motorcycle Mechanic/Service Technician.
We Service Triumph, Ducati, Piaggio, Vespa etc..
Certified Ducati Technician Would Be A Plus
Location: Denver. CO 80205
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm / Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
Full Benefits Package: Benefits, PTO, IRA Matching Plan After 1 Year
Compensation: $60,000 to $75,000 +
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as replacing spark plugs or changing the oil.
- Repair engines and transmissions.
- Perform minor repairs to the body, such as removing dents from fenders.
- Connect the motorcycle to the diagnostic machine to learn what could be causing the problem.
- Disassemble the engine or transmission, replace the defective part and then reinstall the rebuilt component.
- Perform specialized duties, such as fine-tuning motorcycles used as racers or installing custom body components.
- Repair subassemblies of motorcycle such as forks, brakes, transmissions or drive chains according to specifications.
- Repair or replace parts such as, handlebar control, horn, headlights, mufflers, starters or gasoline or oil tanks.
- Connect test panels to engines and measure generator output and ignition timing and other performance indicators.
- Remove cylinder heads and grind valves to scrape off carbon and replace valves, pistons, cylinders and rings.
- Technicians need good mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to understand how an engine works to better determine what could go wrong with one.
- Manual dexterity to install parts, some of which are rather small, and get them properly aligned
- Interpersonal and communication skills are desirable,