Arizona’s premier family owned Harley-Davidson dealerships. With locations in Phoenix and Anthem seeking highly motivated team members.
Job Title:…………………………………….. Motorcycle Sales Associate
Department:………………………………… Motorcycle Sales
Supervisor:…………………………………. Sales Manager
Location:…………………………………… 13850 N. N. Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85022 www.BuddyStubbs.com
Pay:……………………………………………. Salary + Commission
Generates new sales leads and assists customers with their motorcycle sales questions potencially leading to the purchase of a new or pre-owed Harley-Davidson. Promotes a positive experience for the customer through high quality, proactive sales techniques. Establish a buying time line and ask for the sale. Introduce customers to each dept. as required while utilizing the customer path. Provides prompt, dependable high quality service to (internal and external) customers. Maintain clean and efficient facilities.
Key Results Areas:
· Retail Sales Experience
· Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and deliver new and pre-owned motorcycles.
- Log potential leads into dealership’s customer relationship management system daily.
- Make a minimum of 5 prospecting contacts per day.
- Introduce customers to business office as needed.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
- Motivate customers to purchase and be available when needed.
- Provide a detailed overview of the specific models to customers.
- Maintain showroom environment, including tagging and proper display of motorcycles.
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Acquire product knowledge of competitive brands.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, service to customers by using current pro-active feature benefits and sales techniques.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Institute a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business using the C.U.S.T.O.M. Sales Process.
- Ensure cross sales of parts, accessories and general merchandise .
- Handle customers reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Maintain superior customer service behavior for all personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees and Dealer Principal(s).
- Remain current with all sales department training available by reviewing and completing Recongintion Programs, and other related training material.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the sales business.
- Focus on quality.
- 2 + Years experience within a vehicle/motorcycle sales department.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of vehicle or motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push an 900+ lb. motorcycle.
- Ability to stand and walk the sales floor most of the day.
- Is potentially exposed to gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
About Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley-Davidson
At Arizona Harley-Davidson customer service and satisfaction are our first priority. The Buddy Stubbs team provides customers with only the highest quality products at reasonable prices. We are committed to promoting the sport of motorcycling while increasing the awareness of Harley-Davidson® products and services.
Following an extensive racing career, which included winning the Daytona 100 mile race in 1963, Buddy Stubbs started Arizona Harley-Davidson. On July 16, 1966, Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley-Davidson became the Valley's only Harley-Davidson franchise.
In the past 48 years, the population in the Phoenix metro area has exploded to over 4 million people. Although five other dealerships dot the landscape, Buddy Stubbs remains the only Harley-Davidson dealer within the City of Phoenix. Our store, originally located on McDowell Road, moved to 13401 N Cave Creek Road in 1985 to better serve our customers. In March of 2005 we relocated into our current 47,000+ sq ft dealership at 13850 N Cave Creek Road (1.5 miles north of Cactus on the West side of Cave Creek Road).
Buddy Stubbs continues to own and operate the business with the help of his two sons, Frank and Jack. Buddy Stubbs and team realize customer satisfaction is top priority when running a successful business.