Are you passionate about Harley-Davidson motorcycles?
World-famous Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson is looking for an experience Parts Manager for our Ormond Beach dealership.
Parts Department Operations
- Set-up and maintain a smooth running, efficient P&A department.
- Ensure the needs of the service department are being met.
- Generate and review Inventory reports from Dealer Information System.
- Continually review and comply with all of Harley-Davidson Motor Company Policies and Procedures including its MAP and PAM Advertising Policies.
- Ensure P&A personnel are well trained and available when needed.
- Provide superior customer service to all customers.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
- Plan and execute “exceptional” promotions to bring both “new and existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
Previous Harley-Davidson motorcycle industry experience preferred
Self-starter with exceptional organizational skills
Experience with retail sales and inventory management
Knowledge of Talon a MUST
Benefits (waiting period may apply):
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Company paid term life
Paid time off
Accelerate your dreams!
About Bruce Rossmeyer's Daytona Harley-Davidson
Bruce Rossmeyer's Daytona Harley-Davidson is a flagship HD dealer with Genuine Harley-Davidson® new & used HD Motorcycles, HD Parts, and HD apparel and home goods. Serving Orlando, Daytona, New Smyrna, Jacksonville, Tampa, Ft.Meyers, Ocala, Lakeland, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and the entire state of Florida.