WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Contribute to a dynamic and challenge-driven team
Utilize your technical skills to grow and build an exciting career in a stimulating environment offering multiple growth opportunities.
Work in a state-of-the-art After Sales Technical support facility with access to the most exciting powersport line-up in the industry.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical solutions to Dealer Technicians, Service Writers, Service managers and BRP staff
- Provide support for consumer product issues in ways that strengthen our network and brand image to sustain a high level of success
- Provide service and solutions in response to network requests for assistance with warranty, policies, procedures and systems
- Deliver technical training to our dealer network and BRP staff
- Actively participate in BRP’s communication channels
- Periodic travel (including international)
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of powersports, automotive or aerospace products
- Technician or Engineering degree or equivalent training and experience (minimum 5 years)
- Proficient in electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Web-based applications
- Previous experience with SAP or CRM software packages a plus
Follow us on:
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 11,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on: