YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute a per-product strategic sales plan to deliver district sales targets by engaging dealers in BRP programs and influencing dealer behaviours through BRP’s four key PAA Best Practices (Inventory Management, PAA Sales Process, Retail Environment, Product Training)
- Develop and execute a specific action plan for key Focus Dealers to achieve amplified $/unit targeted lift through influencing dealers into adopting BRP’s four key PAA Best Practices
- Reach PAA Certification quarterly targets in order to improve retail customer experience along with network PAA purchasing experience
- Support corporate shows & events along with PAA related dealer activities
- Train dealers and their staff on product features & benefits to ensure they are well equipped for successful retail performance
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- College or university education in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing, Business Administration)
- Powersports experience, particularly in sales and marketing, and five (5) years’ relevant experience;
- Dealership and/or retail sales experience a plus
- Ability to deal with complex and challenging situations
- Set priorities and objectives and adapt to situations in order to deliver objectives
- Organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and work within set time frames;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to make decisions, work well in teams and motivate others.
- Travel extensively while keeping financial obligations in mind
- Bilingual – English and Spanish is a preferred
The selected candidate must reside within the assigned district; Central or Southern Florida.
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 11,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on: