Eastern Region, Zone 3B (WV, VA, PA, MD, DC, DE, NJ, NY Island)
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve the territory’s Wholesale, Retail, PAC, Network Development targets and market share objectives through leadership of the territory and management of the field-based unit District Commercial Representatives and PAC District Commercial Representatives.
- Provide clear priorities and work direction to team, ensuring alignment with both Key Result Areas and BRP Work Values with a commitment to monitoring results.
- Provide dealer/market-specific feedback and input regarding tactical and strategic opportunities for the business and to drive results.
- Utilize the Regional Action Plan (RAP) and District Action Plan (DAPs) process to identify strengths and weaknesses of key markets including analysis of retail performance by focusing on key areas for growth and addressing areas with substandard performance.
- Ensure that marketing, training, promotional and go-to-market initiatives are effectively implemented in the assigned territory.
- Produce and effectively manage the sales budget for the assigned territory
- Take ownership of achieving territory results, while contributing to continuous improvement and optimization of the sales function and team performance year over year.
- Nurture strong relationships with partners, both internally and externally.
- Lead, mobilize and develop a high performing team.
- Accurately and effectively manage team performance to meet business objectives.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Five to ten years professional field sales experience preferably within the powersports or automotive industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Prior supervisory and leadership experience.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Confidence and the ability to react quickly and make well thought out strategic business decisions
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Well organized, energetic and possess strong communication skills including advanced computer skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A commitment to travel is a must.
MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN THE ASSIGNED ZONE
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 11,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on: