YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and direction for the effective business operation of the assigned region
- Develop and implement successful commercial strategies for the region to achieve company goals and objectives for accelerated growth
- Assume full P&L accountability of the region
- Review market research and analysis to create detailed business plans to ensure that all commercial opportunities are optimized and if necessary, adjust to meet changing industry, market and competitive conditions
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (Marketing, Sales, After Sales etc.) to ensure operational and strategic goals are achieved
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable opportunities to grow revenue and market share
- Define and implement annual budget and administer financial targets to monitor the performance of the region
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, targets and goals.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Build, develop, mobilize and lead a high performance team
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Tenacious and results driven with high business acumen
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Credible and confident communicator with the ability to influence
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair
- Committed to learning and development
- Successful track record and experience gained within a similar position either within the Powersports Industry and/or a Consumer Products company
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution; MBA preferable
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 11,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on: