Service Technician is responsible for diagnostics and repairs of Powersports vehicles. May also include installation of upgrades purchased from the parts department.
- Repairs and overhauls Powersports vehicles
- May perform maintenance and/or repair on any product sold by the dealership
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Operates in compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
- Must maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Technical and/or Mechanical abilities
- Familiar with product lines sold in dealership
- Attend service training when made available
- Must be able to lift, push, and move up to 100 pounds
Full Benefits, must pass drug test and background check