We are now interviewing Motorcycle Service Technician. Must be a self-motivated, energetic person. BMW Motorcycles experience in ETK , Lightspeed EVO DMS is a plus. Our team is built from industry professionals that are motorcycle enthusiast providing the best customer experience possible. We are looking to find a good fit for our Service department to grow with us as we develop our new dealer. Please send your resume and reason for wanting to join our team. New facility, BMW exclusive dealer in Southern California. Great opportunity to grow and earn a great compensation in California.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• A least 2 years or more of dealership experience preferred.
• Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
•MMI or equivalent BMW Motorrad Certifications is a plus
• Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level.
• Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement and clean drving record
• Proficiency on multiple lifts.
• Minimal call backs.
• Focus on quality and customer service.
• Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
•Comprehensive Paid Training.
• Employee Discounts.
• Health insurance
• Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Paid Vacation Time.
About BMW Motorcycles of Burbank
New Exclusive BMW Dealer and use motorcycles. Full line apparel, Accessories and parts, sales and service.