BMW Motorcycles of Richfield and Ducati of Richfield is looking for an Administrative Sales Assistant to assist one of the top Sales Departments in the country, someone that has a great attitude and an award winning smile, someone that is as excited about motorcycles as we are.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, word processing to the sales department and business managers.
– Provide high quality assistance to personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive sales environment.
– Prepare letters, reports, financial contracts, and other correspondence.
– Set-up and maintain an accurate easy to access filing system for all important documentation.
– Open all mail and route it to appropriate dealership personnel.
– Package deals, track down titles, help find information.
– Maintain accurate warranty accounts / records. Ensure prompt receipt of warranty money due.
– Operate a computer terminal to input customer information, warranty registrations, warranty claims, and parts orders.
– Greet internal and external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
– Handle telephone transactions quickly, courteously and with a smile. Record messages or forward calls.
– Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with a smile.
– Prioritize tasks with several managers.
– Effectively use interpersonal communication skills.
– Committed to team effort, attitude and momentum.
– Attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
– Must possess a positive attitude & show enthusiasm for the products we sell.
– Must maintain a professional appearance & a neat, well organized work area.
– Proficient in Microsoft and Excel.