Provide overall sales support with additional special marketing and promotional events during peak riding season. Providing excellent customer interface to all parts, service and sales customers.
- Acknowledge and openly greet all customers and visitors in the dealership.
- Proactively assist all customers and visitors with his/her questions and purchases providing appropriate selling techniques.
- Be a driving force behind the Ducati brand.
- Expert on product knowledge by keeping current on all Ducati bike families as well as competitor brands.
- Lead demo rides.
- Maintain customer log, for both walk-ins and phone calls.
- Assist to keep showroom organized and clean.
- Assist in daily opening/closing list.
- Become familiar with dealer management system.
- Answer phone calls.
- Work events
- Manage demo bikes.
Must Requirements (including any physical requirements)
- Be a team player and be flexible in work description as job requirements may change.
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and articulate company history and product information orally.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Strong ability to listen and communicate thoroughly with customers, co-workers and others.
- Ability to learn and use a dealer management system.
- Ability to safely move motorcycles on the showroom and dealership property.
- Occasionally have the ability to work extended work hours.
- Valid motorcycle endorsement with excellent driving record.
- Commitment to the Ducati Brand (we ride what we sell).
- Must have a working knowledge of motorcycles.
- Retail sales experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment