Salary Range: $60,000 to $90,000+
Looking to build or expand your career as a leader in the sales department? Let us help!
We are the premier multi-line powersports dealership group in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and we’re looking for top performing salespeople have management experience. We provide industry-leading training, exceptional benefits, and room for career advancement.
We offer full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation time, sick time, 401K and Aflac. We also provide employee assistance with legal services, estate planning, financial matters, elder care, mental health and more.
Our primary location in Emmaus, PA is open 7 days a week, and our two other locations in Flemington, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ with two of our other locations that are open Tuesday through Saturday. All locations provide 2 days off and one early departure day every week.
We are willing to assist with relocation expenses for the right applicant.
Sales Team Lead
You will excel in this position if you:
- Bring a positive attitude to work with you every day.
- Like to collaborate with a team to find creative solutions that make it possible for more people to own motorcycles, ATVs, side by sides, snowmobiles etc.
- Have strong selling skills and are comfortable with closing customers on payments and down payments.
- Are always striving to be better at overcoming objections during the sales process.
- Have strong understanding of what is in the best interest of the company and able to hold others to a high standard.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the entire team.
- Work with the sales staff to help them effectively offer dealership financing and plant seeds to finance product sales.
- Are able to work with customers and staff to find creative solutions to customer problems.
- Can work with the sales staff to get the most out of their leads.
Other Requirements and Skills:
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- Experience in management and leadership roles a must.
- Must be comfortable with using a CRM / Traffic Log
- LightSpeed DMS experience a plus
- Powersports, auto, RV or marine sales is also preferred but not required.
- Required to maintain the profitability of the department while retaining customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to multi-task multiple projects
- Expert in Word and Excel
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to SteveDodds@blackmans.com