Salary Range: $75,000 to $100,000+
Looking to build or expand your career as a finance manager in the motorcycle industry? Let us help!
We are the premier multi-line powersports dealership group in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and we’re looking for either top-performing finance managers or salespeople who want to learn to be top-performing finance managers. We provide industry-leading training, exceptional benefits, and room for career advancement.
We offer full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation time, sick time, 401K and Aflac. We also provide employee assistance with legal services, estate planning, financial matters, elder care, mental health and more.
Our primary location in Emmaus, PA is open 7 days a week, and our two other locations in Flemington, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ with two of our other locations that are open Tuesday through Saturday. All locations provide 2 days off and one early departure day every week. We are willing to assist with relocation expenses for the right applicant.
$75,000 to $100,000+
You will excel in this position if you:
- Bring a positive attitude to work with you every day.
- Like to collaborate with a team to find creative solutions that make it possible for more people to own motorcycles, ATVs, side by sides, snowmobiles etc.
- Have strong selling skills and are able to use a finance menu to sell to customers.
- Are always striving to be better at overcoming objections during the sales process.
- Have strong understanding of what is in the best interest of the company and able to hold others to a high standard when it comes to legal compliance.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the sales manager and salespeople.
- Work with the sales staff to help them effectively offer dealership financing and plant seeds to finance product sales.
- Maintain a strong understanding of what the dealership’s finance sources are offering.
- Can work closely with the dealership’s finance sources to help provide financing for customers.
Other Requirements and Skills:
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- F&I, titling and funding experience is preferred but not required.
- Powersports, auto, RV or marine sales is also preferred but not required.
- Required to maintain the profitability of the department while retaining customer satisfaction.
- Highly organized
- Must be able to multi-task multiple projects
- Expert in Word and Excel
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to SteveDodds@blackmans.com