Click HERE to apply.
Do you want to be a part of the winning team? Looking for a change of scenery? Need billable hours? Desire respect for your years of hard work?
We are busy and need a Master Tech. We offer hourly pay plus bonuses based on billed hours. Relocation assistance and Sign on bonus for the right candidates.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Company discounts
- Upward mobility
- New Hire Orientation
- Drug Free Work Environment
Position Summary: Technician
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain any necessary parts.
- Communicate to service manager and Service Adviser any updates on timeline as well as completion date.
- Communicate up-sell opportunities to Service Adviser
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Master Technician Status in Harley-Davidson Technician Recognition Program.
- Knowledge in all aspects of motorcycle repair.
- Own your own tools to perform service, repair and customization work in accordance with factory specifications.
- Maintain technical qualifications by completing web-based, in-dealership and instructor led training.
About Black Cat Harley-Davidson
Black Bear Harley-Davidson
Black Wolf Harley-Davidson
Black Sheep Harley-Davidson
Black Jack Harley-Davidson
Black Cat Harley-Davidson