MOTORCYCLE PARTS DESIGN AND NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Leading manufacturer of accessories for the Motorcycle and Powersports Industry is looking for an Industrial Design/Drafter Engineer to join a growing Product Development team.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· Design and draft working layouts and master drawings of motorcycle aftermarket parts and accessories
· Perform mathematical computations to develop designs with detailed specifications of components, using SolidWorks
· Prototype and evaluate new products to be applied to motorcycles and powersport vehicles
· Proficient skills in CAD software and SolidWorks software
· Experience in the use of dimension prototype machine and MicroScribe Digitizer
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university with a degree in Industrial Engineering or 2 to 5 years of related work experience
· Direct design experience with the ability to generate creative solutions and translate concepts into prototype images
· Strong communication abilities and attention to detail
· Engineering background
· Knowledge and interest in the motorcycles and powersports industry
· Mechanically inclined and able to fit check products
· Knowledge of sewn and soft good products
The position offers a competitive wage, full benefits package, and continued growth opportunities. This is a full-time, permanent position M-F 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
About Big Bike Parts
Big Bike Parts a leader in designs; manufactures and distributes Show Chrome Accessories, UltraGard, Hopnel and Prairie Dog brands for motorcycles and ATVs. Big Bike Parts, Inc. offers the largest selection of aftermarket chrome bolt-on touring and cruiser accents, lighting, covers and soft luggage.