Dynamic, high-volume, destination Harley-Davidson dealerships located on Florida’s Gulf Coast have immediate openings for motivated and experienced Service Technicians.
- At Bert’s we firmly believe our employees are our #1 asset and are the backbone of our Dealerships. We work hard, but play hard too!
- Sunny Florida! Year-round riding means no winter down time – earn money all year!
- Employee development – are you a Master Technician? Do you want to be? We can help get you there.
- Generous employee benefits including medical insurance, employee discount and company-matched IRA.
- Earn up to $35.00 per hour, depending on experience and certification.
- Relocation assistance for highly qualified Technicians!
Pick your location:
Bert’s Barracuda Harley-Davidson – 9-acre complex in Pinellas Park, Florida, just minutes from Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- 25,000 square foot dealership includes a 15,000 square foot showroom full of new and used Harley-Davidson motorcycles, apparel, parts and accessories.
- 10,000 square foot Service Department staffed with Harley-Davidson Certified Technicians.
- Harley-Davidson Riding Academy with on-site riding range.
- The OCC Roadhouse and Museum, a full-service, motorcycle-themed restaurant by the Orange County Choppers crew.
- 26,000 square foot covered entertainment pavilion
Bert’s Black Widow Harley-Davidson – 10-acre complex in Port Charlotte, Florida, just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico.
- 30,000 square foot dealership includes a 15,000 square foot showroom full of new and used Harley-Davidson motorcycles, apparel, parts and accessories.
- 15,000 square foot Service Department staffed with Harley-Davidson Certified Technicians.
- Harley-Davidson Riding Academy with a 75,000 square foot riding range.
- The Twisted Fork, a full-service restaurant with chef-inspired, down-home Florida cuisine with a “twist”.
- 24,000 square foot covered entertainment pavilion.
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
- Harley-Davidson certification
- Must have own tools
- General understanding of computer systems and computer skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material
- Ability to balance and push a 500+ pound motorcycle
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment
- Focus on quality service work
- Maintain productivity
- Maintain clean and efficient workspace
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated
- High quality standards, assuring service jobs are done right the first time
Become a part of the Bert’s family and apply today!