Independently-owned and operated premium motorcycle dealership in sunny Central Texas seeking full-time Sales Manager to drive growth and build long-term customer relationships. We are a specialty store retailing Triumph and Indian motorcycles along Interstate 35 about 45 minutes north of the Austin area.
The position is primarily tasked with growing our unit sales through the execution and refinement of our major unit sales process. Manager is responsible for teaching and building our small (but dedicated) sales force and working with F&I and other departments to create a lasting, memorable experience for the customer.
- Enthusiastically & professionally lead primary unit sales department consisting of team leaders, front line sales team members, and F&I staff.
- Successfully execute and demonstrate mastery of the #bell-moto Sales Process.
- Monitor, maintain, and coach team from the Sales Traffic Log as well as all department systems and technology.
- Demonstrate ability to complete all daily and end-of-day reporting procedures.
- Work with Service and PG&A Departments to effectively “360” every buyer through the dealership, boosting add-on value per deal via accessories, clothing, labor, and F&I product.
- Demonstrate primary responsibility for the showroom and the facility, “setting the stage” on a daily basis in coordination with other departments.
- Work with management team to train and hire only the best salespeople.
- Approve and direct all motorcycle sales, working with ownership to set performance targets for unitvolume and margin per unit sales, including trades.
- Work with service to ensure all units new or used are repaired, reconditioned, or prepped for sale.
- Ensure that all merchandise in the department is displayed properly and that general housekeeping in done on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with General Manager or Dealer Principal in planning and implementing advertising and promotions.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the dealership.
- Preferred Three to Five years in direct selling of Powersports merchandise.
- Excellent communication skills, and must possess the ability to innately comprehend/teach the differences in dealing with respective in-person, e-mail, TEXT, and phone-based motorcycle leads. This is critical.
- Computer and Web-literacy. Manager will work with a variety of systems including DMS, CRM, internal comms, dealer web platforms, and online inventory listings.
- Basic familiarity with Indian and Triumph product lines.
- The desire to pair the right guest with the right machine and grow that relationship over time.
- The ability to partner with teammates to accomplish dealership goals.
Employment is full-time with starting PTO, and compensation is $65,000 – 85,000 per year based upon performance.