We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced Service Writer/Parts associate for our department; however we are willing to train the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Diagnose and document problems with Motorcycles, ATV’s, Side-by-Sides and Personal Watercraft and clearly describe them on the Repair Order.
· Notify Service Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known, so customer can be immediately notified.
· Inform customers of additional services by discussing current service specials as well as any additional work needed.
· Review Repair Orders in progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
· Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership.
· Assist in parts and accessory sales
· Personal or Professional Motorcycle / Motorsports / Powersports Dealership experience.
· Work well with Managers, Technicians and Customers, as well as other dealer associates.
· Maintain current technical qualification by completing all training programs assigned by Service Manager.
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
· Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
· Proven ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions.
· Experience as a Service Writer/Parts Associate in the powersports industry using Lightspeed computer system a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 5 days a week – Tuesday thru Saturday
Pay: Based on Experience
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Discounts