Autrella’s Motorcycle Extended Service Plan Team is a group of seasoned motorcycle riders and enthusiasts who understand what it means to be on two (and three) wheels. We also know having the right coverage is important.
👉 Do you have aftermarket / upgraded components on your motorcycle? Flagged VIN? These components will likely void your powertrain coverage from the factory warranty. Autrella’s Extended service Plan will still cover your vital O.E.M components and allow you to enjoy the ride!
Autrella is a rapidly growing company that provides protection plans and products for a wide range of vehicles. In our efforts to expand our selling dealer network, we are currently looking to fill multiple regional representative positions throughout the United States for our motorcycle and powersports dealer network around the country.
We are looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team! As a Regional Dealer Representative, you will be responsible for recruiting, managing, training, and maintaining relationships with dealerships in your assigned territory. You will manage your dealers’ business, create excitement around our product, and ensure dealer and contract holder’s experience exceptional customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Research local market conditions
- Identify current and prospective sales and expansion opportunities
- Meet business goals and metrics
- Coordinate all operational aspects in your region such as customer service, training, marketing and sales
- Bring out the best of dealership personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas for improvement
- Share knowledge and insights with other regions and management
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards
- Comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Report and log all new dealer activity promptly
- This position will require extensive travel within your region
- Proven sales, customer service, and management experience
- Good knowledge of dealership management, finance and insurance sales, and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and business goals
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with industry’s norms and trends
Autrella is a rapidly growing company that provides protection plans and products for a wide range of vehicles. In our efforts to expand our selling dealer network, we are currently looking to fill various regional representative positions for our motorcycle and powersports dealer network around the country.