Automatic Distributors, a leading distributor of aftermarket powersports parts and accessories, is expanding their national operations and we are looking for National and Regional Sales Representatives to join our rapidly growing sales team!
This position is responsible for fostering the growth and relationships of existing business while also identifying and acquiring new business opportunities across your territory. You will be responsible for growing sales and increasing overall market share for Automatic and the portfolio of brands it offers. You will develop meaningful relationships with your dealer base and strive to be a valuable partner that becomes their go-to contact for their aftermarket powersports parts and accessories needs.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing assigned dealer relationships and be their primary point of contact for daily needs.
- Owning and drive sales efforts by developing territory growth plans, creating and executing sales strategies, and monitoring dealer activity to provide feedback on how to grow their business.
- Utilize business development skills to identify, qualify, and develop relationships with prospective clients through various lead generation methods.
- Collaborate with dealers and utilize resource to deliver solutions and drive sales for dealership.
- Act as a spokesperson for your dealerships and provide in-store support such as merchandising, restocking, product training and providing value at each available opportunity.
- Deliver unparalleled service to your entire dealer portfolio by understanding and proactively responding to their needs.
- Actively maintain a strong knowledge of the Automatic products, the general powersports market, and latest business trends.
- Understands and can effectively articulate the value and importance of Automatic’s brand portfolio.
- Delivers feedback to sales leadership team to help develop sales programs and regional growth strategies.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous sales or powersports industry experience with proven ability to develop new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong drive to grow with a winning company.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced computing skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a customer first mindset.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout your assigned territory for dealer visits and events.
As an inside/outside sales representative, we offer comprehensive compensation which may include Base Salary + Commission and Benefits!
Please apply at https://employment.autodist.com/
About Automatic Distributors: For over 50 years the family-owned company has been proudly distributing parts and accessories to powersports dealers across the nation. With over 75,000 products and industry-leading service, Automatic delivers service with passion and professionalism demanded by today’s powersports dealer.