**Candidates must be able to travel into East Greenville, PA 2-3 times a week**
The New Product Development Specialist for All Balls Racing is responsible for the identification and formal release of assigned new products and product lines within the Powersports Industry. Will lead efforts to review and interpret customer VOC and translate into a catalog and online buying process that is easy and intuitive for the end customer. Additionally, will assist in trade show attendance and product line planning as appropriate.
- Responsible for assigned projects and product lines.
- Research profitable and strategic new parts for AEP brands.
- Work with Supply Chain and suppliers to drive timely release of new parts.
- Maintain and grow assigned product line through targeted research using specified analytical tools available, gathering VOC from the industry and formulating product strategy, reviewing competitor product offerings, and working with other facilities to identify possible complements to products in adjacent lines.
- Stay current with industry trends and products through event attendance, online research, product groups, etc.
- Attend trade shows as requested to research new product opportunities.
- Communicate new projects to the Category Manager in terms of total investment, ROI and downside risk.
- Commercialize products and provide product training to sales team.
- Lead generation of product roadmaps for immediate, 2 year, and 5-year timelines.
- Maintain product roadmaps and ensure visibility is given to relevant staff.
- Provide required documentation/technical information as needed to support new product sourcing and quality.
- Assis with product launches.
- Assist in various activities required to support new product sales.
- Assist with listings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering – flexible with appropriate experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with PIM and ERP system business applications.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Heated and air-conditioned office.