Product Manager – ATV/UTV
Product Managers are an expert in their assigned product category and work with multiple teams, internal resources and Management stakeholders to develop a product strategy for the product category. This role is responsible for all aspects of daily management of assigned vendors and internal resources specific to the category. A Product Manager is responsible for product selection, implementation and category profitability. The Product Manager plans, organizes and ensures their product categories meet the standards of the company, and exceeds company goals in product performance, customer satisfaction and sales performance.
- Portfolio management – analyzes performance of sales volume; adds/removes products to the category; adds/removes SKUs to the inventory system; analyzes market trends and competitor activity; oversees product mapping; integral cooperation for product launches; works with the Data and Catalog teams to maintain catalog and online fitment information and accuracy of data.
- Inventory Management – working with Purchasing and Logistics to maintain a healthy inventory that delivers ROI to meet AOP objectives; determines end-of-life strategy and oversees the disposition process of discontinued products; uses dead and excess inventory data to devise strategies for end-of-life sales opportunities and to remove/rotate in-network distressed inventory.
- Supply Chain/Purchasing – sales forecasting for the purpose of purchasing and logistics planning; in conjunction with Purchasing, ensures timely planning and order fulfillment in support of market research, trends, and product launch strategies; follows up with Purchasing to ensure timely delivery of parts/inventory to committed orders; works with Sales and Purchasing to devise inventory strategies, placement and allocation of product to maximize fill rates and ROI; works with suppliers and DC OPS team on continuous improvement opportunities in areas such as packaging and shipping methodology; works with Purchasing on maximizing best minimum order rates, freight rates and policies and other cost saving opportunities; ensures sufficient quantities are on hand for product launch events.
- P & L Accountability – holds direct profit/loss statement responsibility and accountability for the category while ensuring market competitiveness and profitability is consistent with annual and long-term business plans; assists in the development and successful execution of the Company’s strategic business plans and profit margin expectations for all brands within the product category.
- Vendor Relationships & Strategic Partnerships – leads efforts in maintaining optimal key vendor and partner relationships; in conjunction with the Segment Director, ensures vendor negotiations, inventory commitments and pricing are aligned with market demand and corporate AOP objectives; works with Purchasing and vendors on special buys and payment terms for promotional or seasonal projects.
- Market Research & Marketing – plans and leads market research to ensure product strategy and product portfolio is aligned with market needs and corporate business goals; works with Marketing to ensure the product category is correctly positioned in the marketplace, that printed collaterals and online information is accurate, timely and available to the consumer; works with Sales and Marketing in the development of merchandising, advertising sales incentive programs to drive sales volume and profit targets; provides necessary and relevant communication to/from dealer and sales team constituents; manages marketing content for the category within the CMS database; works with suppliers on POP and in-store merchandising programs.
- Catalog Merchandising & Content – manages content for catalog production, including gathering of accurate product data and images; loads all assets into the CMS for catalog production; works with the Catalog team to ensure product placement and presentation in the catalog is appropriate, accurate and contemporary; continuous oversight to prevent errors in catalog iterations.
WHY JOIN US?
- US ONLY: Get paid early through Dayforce Wallet – access your earned paycheck, with getting paid up to two days earlier than your regular payday.
- Benefits: employee assistance program, voluntary benefits, basic life & AD&D, FSA, HSA, vision, dental, medical. Benefits become effective on the first of the month following the date of hire.
- 401(k) with employer match for full-time and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO), Volunteer time off (VTO) for full-time and part-time employees
- Holidays: 8 paid Holidays
- Corporate values, mission and purpose: we live by our core values every day, our values include:
- Do the Right Thing
- Communicate Openly
- Be Resourceful
- Be Adaptable
- Strive to Be Better