Salary Range: $53,500 - $80,300
Location: Timmonsville, SC
Workstyle: Hybrid (10% Remote)
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of “power” that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize “the joy and freedom of mobility” by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a “zero environmental footprint.”
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda’s, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The Market Analyst I is responsible for identifying potential concerns with PS&P products in the market in order to limit the negative impacts (warranty costs, sales interruptions, brand reputation, etc.) of for American Honda Powersports and Products.
· Independently develops model reports for assigned models through complex analysis of warranty claim, customer relations contact, techline report, and field quality report data. Provide model reports that identify trends in occurrence and cost of defects to model teams monthly to quantify significance of market issues.
· Collaborate with the market analysis unit to publish monthly quality report that illustrates the condition of AHM PS&P quality.
· Monitor the market of assigned models daily as part of market monitoring team with a focus on providing data in order to prioritize issues. Collaborate within the market monitor team to select issues to be promoted for resolution by the Technical Analysis unit. Participate in daily quality priority meeting sharing concise summaries of priority issues that clearly illustrate the background and severity of the selected issues.
· Support market quality investigations of assigned issues as part of analysis team. Collaborate with theme leader and provide support to identify root cause and countermeasure of market issues.
· Support the recovery of warranty costs from supply base for issues verified as vendor responsible issues through coordination with PS&P Warranty staff and factory parts quality departments. Utilize available Honda systems to itemize issues, notify supplier, and recover lost cost.
· Create and manage schedule of individual work to ensure deadlines are met, coordinate resource needs with supervisor. Consistently communicate activity status and participate in unit/department meetings, discussions, and events.
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
· 0-1 Years previous experience, preferably in mobility field
· Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Statistics, or related field
· Competent in written and oral communication
· Previous experience with problem solving methods
· Competent in creating a plan and schedule
· Competent analytical, problem solving, judgement, decision-making and prioritization
· Competent time management skills
· Must be able to possess a high level of confidentiality
Additional Position Factors:
· Workstyle: Hybrid (10% Remote)
· Travel: 5%
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
· Competitive Base Salary
· Annual Bonus
· Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
· Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
· 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
· Relocation assistance
· Advancement opportunities
· Career mobility
· Education reimbursement for continued learning
· Training and Development programs
· Wellbeing program
· Community service and engagement programs
· Product programs
· Free drinks onsite