About this Position:
The purpose of this position is to provide Dealer Network, National Field Sales, and the Division key actionable insights to maximize our L1 – L5 dealer network. This position will be key on providing research to guide us on what the next dealership concept needs to be, now and in the future. This position will also be responsible for the Dealer Satisfaction Survey (DSS), the New Owner Survey (NOS), the Net Promoter Score (NPS) Program, and the Powersport Dealer Advisory Board, all which are related giving insight on what the dealers/customers want and need.
- Provide dealer network, level development and consumer research. Develop methodology recommendations, create/design, and program research surveys, analyze, and interpret data results into summary/reports/presentations and present to management.
- Planning, coordination, and execution of Powersports Dealer Advisory Board (PDAB) bi-annual meetings. Ensure seamless flow of communication between PDAB members and AHM Management team, routing, and consolidation of AHM responses, and posting applicable updates to iN.
- Prepare, route, launch and consolidate results of the annual Dealer Satisfaction Survey (DSS). Upon conclusion of the survey, prepare and present survey results to Powersports Management.
- Department Customer Experience (CX) lead. Responsible to the management and reporting of the New Owner Satisfaction (NOS) Survey and BU lead for cross-divisional CX project of incorporating Net Promotor Score (NPS) program.
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
- This position requires an individual that has 5 plus years of research experience preferably in Powersports or similar industry
- In-depth (specialized) Powersports industry knowledge (current trends, technology, competition, market structure, etc.)
- Powersports Dealership experience is a must
- Questionnaire design, data analysis, and research communication experience (such as S.Co.R.E.) required
- Must be proficient with all MS Office suite, but highly skilled with Excel and PowerPoint needed
- Business Objects knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, market research or equivalent work experience in the Powersports industry
- Strong verbal and written communication with the division and upper management
- Experience and knowledge of research methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, conjoint, segmentation, etc.)
- Powersports riding experience preferred
Additional Position Factors:
- Workstyle: Hybrid (60/40 – 3 Days On-site)
- Travel: 10%
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Relocation assistance
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
PLEASE APPLY ON HONDA – HERE