The Regional Marketing Director (RMD) is responsible for hiring, training and managing multiple Local Area Marketing Managers and assisting them in providing marketing, planning, and implementation of regional and local area marketing strategies for AAMIL/Law Tigers.
- Train, Lead, and evaluate the Marketing Managers.
- Identify and Communicate regional needs
- Collect, coordinate, and analyze market data
- Open new markets
- Hire new marketing managers, include posting, interviewing, and selection
- train new Marketing Managers
- Create and maintaining a positive work environment
- Manage Key Influencers and large event negotiation, coordination and sponsorships
- Coordinate, approve and evaluate budget usage
- Identify inefficiencies within the work place; Develop and implement efficiencies
- Stay current with market and industry trends
- Provide market awareness and strategic value to stakeholders on new protocols
- Coordinate with local firms and provide appropriate customer service
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing preferred.
- 3+ Years of Management Experience
- Demonstrate accountability for basic fiduciary responsibilities and standards of care for company materials and equipment.
- Produce evidence of a comprehensive background in the motorcycle community, motorcycle event planning, management and attendance.
- Must demonstrate motorcycle ownership and ability to ride in community events.
Note: Requires up to 150 days of travel/year
We are a national network of motorcycle accident attorneys who are committed to protecting fellow riders.
About American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers
The American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) is a professional association of motorcycle injury lawyers that provide legal services to motorcyclists nationwide and market under the brand and registered service mark, The Law Tigers. The American Association of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers (AAMIL) is a professional association of motorcycle injury lawyers that provide legal services to motorcyclists nationwide and market under the brand and registered service mark, The Law Tigers.