Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
The Alpinestars Creative Communications Team leads all aspects of advertising and marketing to ensure best in class, innovative and inspired communications media and materials to our consumers and industry.
As the Videographer/Editor – Motorcyling you’ll work closely with the creative director, the creative communications manager and other staff to produce compelling and memorable brand edits. From feature campaign videos to social content, technical product videos, internal events, and sizzle videos. We work with our athletes and partners to tell great stories that bring the brand to life and engage or consumers in an authentic manner. You will leverage your excellent editing and graphic skills to improve brand storytelling and strengthen the brand message across many categories.
- Produce and edit campaign videos for multiple mediums including web, social media, marketing, and more.
- Create videos from scripting and storyboarding through editing including creation of motion graphics, animation, sound editing and mixing, formatting and compression.
- Work with stakeholders to gather project requirements and review progress at all stages from pre-production through delivery.
- Animate, design, and illustrate compelling motion graphics for a wide range of projects
- Aide in uploading of social content in multiple platforms.
- Work with stakeholders to brainstorm and conceptualize concepts for videos
- Source motion graphics, music, graphic templates for use in projects.
- Be a shooter on video initiatives either in feature or BTS.
- Edit in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity
- Maintain post-production equipment for both in-office and in-the-field usage; edit bay, media archive and backups
- Prioritize projects from various teams in a timely manner
- Manage media storage and organization of raw materials and archiving of final projects
- Excellent portfolio showcasing the production and editing of full brand campaign videos for apparel/fashion
- Highly skilled in video producing, editing, lighting, compositing, keying and sound production
- 4+ years of high-end professional editorial (motion graphics experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of current video, motion graphics, design, campaign, and technology trends
- Video and audio editing experience with the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Advanced motion graphics skills and a strong visual aesthetic
- Experience facilitating and quickly integrating feedback from multiple marketing experts, project stakeholders and upper management
- Meticulous project organization and attention to detail
- Physical production experience on location or in studio is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Animation, Motion Graphics Multimedia Design or equivalent experience