Alpinestars’ is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded person to fill a position in our Sales Support department. This position will work in a support role to Alpinestars sales management across all our channels (Moto, Auto, Cycling, Clothing).
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with ability to learn and provide exceptional customer service. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized and resourceful with the motivation to find a solution to any challenge presented.
Job Activities Include:
• Customer service and outbound calls to retail partners
• Order and inventory management
• Developing and executing effective sales campaigns
• Coordination of seasonal product launch and communication materials
• Control management. This includes monitoring the prices of products being sold online, submitting reports to the team
• Report creation. A portion of your job will involve creation of a variety of reports
• Various other. We’re a small team, and we oftentimes work together on a variety of projects
• One year previous experience in sales or customer service
• Computer proficiency: as this position entails a great deal of data entry you must possess strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Familiarity with Full Circle software a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically and to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Familiar with data management
• Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment
• Great writing skills. You’ll be corresponding with both our clients and suppliers
• Creative thinking and problem solving
This is a full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.