Alpinestars is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded person to fill a position in our Sales Support department. This position will work in a support role to Alpinestars sales management across all our channels (Moto, Auto, Cycling, Clothing) to optimize Alpinestars presence on the web.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with ability to learn and adapt to the ever-changing Ecommerce environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized and resourceful with the motivation to create effective sales campaigns.
Job activities include:
• Managing content (images, data files, video) flow to all Alpinestars Ecommerce retailers
• Managing all data files for Amazon and for our dealer network participating in 3rd party selling
• Customer service and outbound calls to retail partners
• Order and inventory management
• Developing and executing effective sales campaigns
• Coordination of seasonal product launch and communication materials
• Control management. This includes monitoring the prices of products being sold online, submitting reports to the team
• Report creation. A portion of your job will involve creation of a variety of reports
• Various other. We’re a small team, and we often times work together on a variety of projects
• One year previous experience in sales or customer service
• Prior experience on Amazon platforms (Vendor/Seller)
• Previous powersports industry experience preferred
• Computer proficiency: as this position entails a great deal of data entry you must possess strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Familiarity with Full Circle software a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically and to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Familiar with data management
• Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment
• Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
• Great writing skills. You’ll be corresponding with both our clients and suppliers
• Creative thinking and problem solving
This is a full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with Sales Support – Ecommerce in the subject line.